domingo, 9 de febrero de 2014

Having the opportunity of choosing between prezi and power point, I prefer power point up to now because I do not know much about prezi. What I just know about prezi is that it is very interesting because it is an updated tool that many students can use nowadays in order to have a very good and funny presentation.
I´m use to using power point rather than prezi.
I think that using power point is very nice because with that presentation you do not need to use the internet unless you have a hyperlink in which you are going to be connected but if you use prezi you will need to have an internet connection and you will also have to download the presentation.
All I can say is that using both of them have their advantages and disadvantages.

2 comentarios:

  1. I agree with you since both of them have advantages and disadvantages,Therefore I like to use Prezi but I like to use more PowerPoint because it is the most popular, and we are accustomed to it, but to be honest I had never worked in Prezi up to now, and I consider that we have to be more creative at the moment of using that program. So it depends on us in what moment is most suitable to use prezi.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi bella! same same! I do not know what else I could say because my post says the same in different words, I'm in aggreement with you i do prefer PPP.

    ResponderEliminar